Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
OpenInkpot for Sony PRS-505

Is development for the Sony PRS-505 back on track?

I vaguely recall reading about lack of documentation for some piece of hardware. But then I found another thread where it seemed like the issue was resolved.

Forgive my ignorance, and please give me an update in layman's terms. Is there likely to be a properly working version of OpenInkpot for the Sony PRS-505 this summer?

Thanks!

- Ahi
Old 05-22-2009, 02:55 AM   #2
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Im pretty sure development on the 505 is stalled.
Advert