Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-24-2015, 02:19 PM   #1
kaito
Connoisseur
kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: k3w, gloHD
Glo HD Web Browser downloading multiple books from Calibre

I am using Kobo's Web Browser to click on the .epub in my Calibre Content Server, but once I download the file it offers the options to "Open File" or "Cancel", but I want to download another .epub.

(it also flashes a lot as I scroll up/down in calibre, but that's a different issue)

So I have to Cancel, Open the web browser again and scroll/search calibre for the next book.

Is there a way to download an .epub in the web browser and not have to go back to the home screen?

Glo HD 3.16
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:58 PM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito View Post
Glo HD 3.16
The multiple download problem has been fixed since then, I don't know which version it was fixed in, but it works correctly with 3.18.0 on my Glo.

(Edit: However the flashing is as bad as (or worse than) ever.)

Last edited by GeoffR; 10-24-2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: flashing
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert