Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
Unable to delete epubs from SD card within KT

Deleting side loaded epubs from sd card is leaving the file on the card although it is showing as deleted within Kobo Touch. Manual deletion is the only way to remove files.

My card is 8 gig, fat 32 formatted. No such problem deleting the same book from main memory.

Windows 7 x64 can see both drives within KT. Fresh factory reset and latest firmware 1.9.6 installed. No fonts folder added.

Can anyone test their sd card and report findings please.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Untouched by calibre

Last edited by Atilla; 07-16-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
I have the same issue. If i delete the books within the ereader themselves they will reprocess if I powercycle the unit and its annoying. Been that way at least since 1.9.5

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2011, 06:38 AM   #3
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
I concur.
So now, every once in a while, when I recharge, I do a clean up. It's like the device won't "interfere" with the card.
I don't find it a big deal but the first time I was surprised when it happened - or...didn't happen...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote