Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuly1201 View Post
I tried to follow the instructions on Apprentice Alf's blog but I couldn't figure it all out...the instructions are very easy to follow but when I got to the "Extract All" part that never came up?????? I might give it another try later on this week...good luck to me!! I would like to have all my ebooks in one place.
You need to ask for help in the place that you found those tools. You must not do so here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #32
figuranta
figuranta began at the beginning.

Device: FBReader dell streak tablet
hi,

could you let me know wot tool did u use 2 remove drm from kindle books

thx in advance
figuranta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #33
Graybeard66
Graybeard66 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
re: DRM removal. I'd appreciate those online drm files mentioned. Thanks for listening
Graybeard66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:43 AM   #34
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by figuranta View Post
hi,

could you let me know wot tool did u use 2 remove drm from kindle books

thx in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybeard66 View Post
re: DRM removal. I'd appreciate those online drm files mentioned. Thanks for listening
I suggest you search for a fellow named Apprentice Alf. It's against our rules to allow links to such tools as you are asking for, but Google is your friend.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:43 AM   #35
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I would note in passing that MR encourages people to write in some approximation to everyday English (or whatever language you prefer). "SMS-speak" ("wot tool did u use 2 remove") really isn't appropriate here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #36
Kizmr2005
Kizmr2005 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
kindle files to Nook

Maggerbee could you send info -files to me. thanks.
Kizmr2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #37
maggerbee
maggerbee began at the beginning.

Device: Aldiko for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizmr2005 View Post
Maggerbee could you send info -files to me. thanks.
Private message me your email address.
maggerbee is offline   Reply With Quote