Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Deleting Books from Library/Reading Life Stats

Hopefully an easy one that someone may know the answer to

Because of how awkward it is to look through the library when you have many books, I was thinking of deleting read books from the library, just to cut the numbers down a bit

I dont want to affect the number of books/pages read and also the average figures shown in the reading life page

Can I safely remove books without it affecting reading life ?

Any other reasons why I should keep read books in library ? (except for obvious re read at some point)

Thanks
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote