Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #7066
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
How is the "blue" one doing?
It's over there, next to the sofa.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #7067
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #7068
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
A child asked his father, "What is a man?" The father replied, "A person who takes responsibility for his family and his house and takes care of them."

Then the child said, "I hope I will be a man like mum one day."
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #7069
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
John was on his deathbed and gasped pitifully, "Give me one last request, dear," he said. "Of course, John," his wife said softly. "Six months after I die," John said, "I want you to marry Bob." "But I thought you hated Bob," she said.. With his last breath John said, "I do!"
benham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #7070
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #7071
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Karmafied for truth.
Been there - danced with these wolves and got my piece of happiness (or what I believed to be it) gnawed off from my hand.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #7072
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Karmafied for truth.
Been there - danced with these wolves and got my piece of happiness (or what I believed to be it) gnawed off from my hand.
Oh my.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #7073
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Old 09-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #7074
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Oh my.
No worries. Long enough ago to no longer matter.
The point I wanted to make was - sometimes it is dumb jealousy; but sometimes it's truth too.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #7075
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
No worries. Long enough ago to no longer matter.
The point I wanted to make was - sometimes it is dumb jealousy; but sometimes it's truth too.
Probably for the better, I think...

If she kept looking out for someone else better to come along she was not a sincere person. What happened was inevitable and would have happened anyway. I hope that you found someone else and a better person at that.

If you look at other guys with jealousy you're not looking in the right person. Look back at your love objectively. She probably is the real wolf.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #7076
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Moses comes down from the Mountain and addresses the waiting throngs.

Well folks; I have good news and bad news.

The good news.... I got him down to TEN commandments.

The bad news.... Adultery is one of the ten
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #7077
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

This should be an interesting parent teacher conference.

Old 09-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #7078
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."
Old 09-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #7079
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."
Yup! Then you start reciting it so you can lock it to memory and you're well into it when...a bird passes by and you wonder what kind it is. No it's not a junco but... Woah! What was it I was thinking about a moment ago? Oh, yeah! I'm hungry and I was about to fetch my lunch... Really?... Grumble, grumble, growwwl! ... Definitely. Let's go eat!

What was it I was writing? Gimme a minute I'll read it back...

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 09-28-2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Memory loss... :rofl:
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #7080
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Good warning.