Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Possible bug? Light indicator bar going from solid to clear.

I read with the light indicator bar solid (my preference) but sometimes upon waking my reader from sleep or from being powered off the bar is clear. I have to go back into settings and re-set it to solid (even though its already at the solid setting). I just have to select it again and exit out and the solid bar comes back up. Anyone else?
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I've seen at least one person report this. And that Kobo have seen and fixed it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #3
trevormorse
Enthusiast
trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Yep, this is a known issue, check out this thread - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193141. Also you can just use the light button to turn the light off and back on again and that will bring the bar back rather then going through settings.
trevormorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #4
Debaser
Debaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura aboutDebaser has a spectacular aura about

Device: kobo glo, kindle touch
Light indicator minor bug

Yes, I have noticed that too! It does not happen all the time but it happens!
Debaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #5
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Thanks trevormorse. Much easier that way. Going to check out the link.
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #6
mrmoo
mrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura aboutmrmoo has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineStewart View Post
I read with the light indicator bar solid (my preference) but sometimes upon waking my reader from sleep or from being powered off the bar is clear. I have to go back into settings and re-set it to solid (even though its already at the solid setting). I just have to select it again and exit out and the solid bar comes back up. Anyone else?
Try turning the light off then on again.
mrmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
not noticed on mine
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote