Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-31-2008, 11:04 AM   #16
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
The MEdge Leisure case seems especially well designed for travel. I insert the reader screen down into the padded frame. That way, the screen is protected by the padding and the whole thing is zippered shut in my carry-on bag. Normally what I do is carry the reader in the leisure case while I'm in transit (ie. on the plane, in the terminal etc) and pack the executive case in my bag and switch it over when I get to my destination.
You take both cases with you? I was thinking leaving it in the Medge case for the whole trip or is it too bulky to leave it in that case that it would be better to switch?

I'm confused now. I don't want to take 2 cases.
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:42 PM   #17
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Sorry for the confusion. I don't always take two cases just if I know I'll be in one place a long time. That way, I've got both and can swap them around if I get bored.

The leisure case is fine for travel and can take a lot of banging around. The Executive is pretty good too but does like the zipper enclosure. I don't think you'll be sorry with either one.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2008, 03:51 PM   #18
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Sorry for the confusion. I don't always take two cases just if I know I'll be in one place a long time. That way, I've got both and can swap them around if I get bored.

The leisure case is fine for travel and can take a lot of banging around. The Executive is pretty good too but does like the zipper enclosure. I don't think you'll be sorry with either one.
Thanks I understand now.

I have to decide which feature is more important. Then choose. I see there are quite a few nice cases posted around here. It makes it even more very difficult to choose.

Thanks for clearly up my confusion. I get that way sometimes.

Take care!
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote