Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Franky
Edge User

scrolling & buttons

We had in the past a little menu-bar. Now we press or hold the buttons on the site for open apps. It is of course personal, but I would like the same as a button on the bottom or side if my screen. I'm afraid the over time those plastic buttons will work worse.

futhermore, I think I mentioned this before, but when I look at pictures stored on the SD-card I can't let's say scroll to them. It would be a great joy to be able just to go foreward or backwards, while leaving them on the card.
someone gave me ones a hint, but I can't find that anymore and I think I had to move them first to the internal storage what I don't want.

Old 12-01-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
I think I mentioned this before, but when I look at pictures stored on the SD-card I can't let's say scroll to them. It would be a great joy to be able just to go foreward or backwards, while leaving them on the card.
someone gave me ones a hint, but I can't find that anymore and I think I had to move them first to the internal storage what I don't want.
In Gallery: tap a picture from a directory on your SD-card. The pictures displays full size. Tap on the right side of the picture: an arrow appears on the left and on the right side. You can go back and forward now if there are more pictures in the same directory.

Last edited by sjarrel; 12-01-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: tab should be tap, isn't it?

Old 12-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Franky
Edge User

Tnx sjarrel, had dat al eens gelezen. is left my first point. :-)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
Tnx sjarrel, had dat al eens gelezen. is left my first point. :-)
Ok Franky, had dat al eens geschreven. (BTW Nederlands in La Suisse?)
About your first point. I am not sure what menu-bar you meant. The one on the bottom of the homescreen is customizable. Slide the X-mark to the top and you will see all the icons of the other apps. Is that what you meant?
Maybe someone else knows a better answer.