Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-21-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
NEWSWEEK's Steven Levy answers reader's questions on Kindle

http://www.newsweek.com/id/70858
Nothing new for the most part, but I did see something interesting.
Quote:
Jeff Bezos told me that in theory, he's open to other device makers connecting to the Kindle store. If I were Sony, I woudl take him up on it --the Sony bookstore is no match for Amazon.com, and if Sony charged a lot less for a nice looking e-reader which connected to Amazon via computer, it might have a nice niche.
I say "bullshit", otherwise all the available Mobipocket-capable readers would be able to read AZW already.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote