Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
aljud
aljud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Pocket Edition 360
Page 1 Problems

Hello,

I've had my Sony Pocket Reader 360 for a few months. Recently, when I download a new book from the library, my current book will reset to page 1 and only have page 1 available to view on the ereader. It looks fine in my Digital Editions, and when I view the ereader through the computer "E" drive. It's like the book is there but all the pages have disappeared.
I have to delete the book from the ereader and the Digital Editions copy several times and keep downloading another version from my library account until it finally has all the pages in the book visible.
Any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem? It takes an hour to fix it every single time it happens. Aaarrgghh!!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Um...do you have a Sony Pocket Edition ereader? Or do you have a Pocketbook 360 ereader? Because those are two very different ereaders.

There is no such thing as a Sony Pocket Reader 360 or a Sony Pocket Edition 360.

So depending on which ereader you have you might be in the wrong forum.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
aljud
aljud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Pocket Edition 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Um...do you have a Sony Pocket Edition ereader? Or do you have a Pocketbook 360 ereader? Because those are two very different ereaders.

There is no such thing as a Sony Pocket Reader 360 or a Sony Pocket Edition 360.

So depending on which ereader you have you might be in the wrong forum.

Thank you. You're correct. It's a Sony 300. I'll post this is the other thread.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Thread closed per OP's request.
Closed Thread