Old 03-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
taraboom11
taraboom11 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Book SubTitle?

The book I am working to convert has a:

Book Title
SubTitle

How can I show this in the edit metadata section? It will wrap around but looks funny on the cover. I would like the subtitle to be on a line by its own.

Thanks for the help,
taraboom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by taraboom11 View Post
The book I am working to convert has a:

Book Title
SubTitle

How can I show this in the edit metadata section? It will wrap around but looks funny on the cover. I would like the subtitle to be on a line by its own.

Thanks for the help,
I will assume that you were using Calibre's: Generate cover?

Why not make your own cover with Paintshop pro/Gimp/<your favorite progy>?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert