Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 02:16 AM   #1
liker
Banned
liker began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ipad is marvellous!

I have a friend who was able to play the iPad for a few minutes during the announcement。
- the LCD is beautiful and the view angle is almost 180 degree。
- the 1GHZ CPU is blazing fast. He loaded the web game World of Lordcraft on it. It performed beautifully.
-No multi-tasking, but you can still listen to music while doing something else
- no camera, no text messaging。
- the system is iPhone OS 3.2。
- the keyboard is ok, but not great. It is not as sensitive as in the demo.
-it is confirmed no Flash support
liker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:29 AM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I'm always glad to hear about the screen. Everything I have read says the screen is gorgeous. The lack of a camera is another one of those non-issues for me. I have a camera built into my laptop, I have no idea if it even works, I never tried in two years of ownership. I have heard the rumors that a future one will have it for video conferencing and such.... glad the first model lack it.... one of the things that keep that entry price down....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert