Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
refurb Nook Color for $75 - Groupon Goods

Groupon Goods is offering refurb 8GB Nook Colors for $75, with free shipping and free return:

Quote:
NOOK Color 7" Tablet – Online Deal
$75 for NOOK Color 8GB Tablet with 7-Inch VividView Touchscreen (Manufacturer Refurbished) ($139 List Price). Free Shipping and Free Returns.
And the fine print:

Quote:
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free Returns. Free Shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.
It says the deal is good for another 2 days and 7 hours - it's currently 3 pm US Pacific time where I am. But it also says "limited quantity" and that over 5,000 have been bought...

I've never bought anything from Groupon Goods, but I've been quite happy with other Groupon Deals I've bought for stuff like restaurants and museums.

Link is here:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nook...ab=n&c=all&p=0
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote