Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 03:55 AM   #16
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Brilliant - but please, treat it as low priority. Having moved everything to ePub in Calibre now, the need is much reduced.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #17
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Unfortunately the more I think about it, the less it seems possible ... Let me explain : if I want to add specific ereader:// links, they have to be absolute URLs ; or, all the URLs in the files are relative, this way the whole catalog directory can be shared with Dropbox or another service, and we don't need to know the publication URL beforehand.
Should I change this and add an option to specify the publication URL ? What do you think ?
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2010, 06:57 AM   #18
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Thanks for looking into this. But it doesn't look like there is an easy solution. I would recommend that you stop at this stage. I am mostly migrated away from eReader now that I have converted my PDB library to ePub and I can now get them easily onto Stanza or the Sony PRS-600.

Thanks again for all the work you have put into extending Calibre into unexpected areas!
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #19
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
You're welcome !
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote