Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
Mitchel
Mitchel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Talking I'm new with my eReader any tips?

So I just bought my Kobo touch and I'm very happy with it.
I managed to get ePub books on it
but now I'm intrested in good art/design or comic magazines (all pdf I guess) for my Kobo are there any magazines you would recommend? Also I like mags with humor.

Or are there good website/comic/mag to visit with my kobo browser?

Thnx

Last edited by Mitchel; 06-16-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Mitchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
You can find Little Nemo for free if you search for it. I got it as a .CBR or .CBZ I think and converted it to epub using Calibre.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Mitchel
Mitchel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
I downloaded Cherry Poptart CBR and just putted it on my Kobo with calibre withouth convert to epub and it work fine so anymore tips for comics or magazines yes please
Mitchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
I know Misfile is available in epub.

http://www.misfile.com/
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
You may want to have some of this discussion on the Kobo forum here.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Moved to the Kobo forum.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote