Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Fusionxtreme
Fusionxtreme began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Factory Settings Loop + Stuck on v1.9.9

Hey guys, I was wondering if maybe anyone here could help me.

Earlier after deleting some books then re-adding them to my Kobo Library, I got the "eReader Storage Error" which prompted me to do a Factory Reset. I did this, and when I set-up my device again, I got the exact same message. I've tried this several times, and I keep getting the same result.

Before the problem, my firmware was set to v1.9.16. Now, every time I reset, it reverts me back to 1.9.9, and will not let me connect to wifi to upgrade, and will not upgrade with the Kobo Desktop manager. I don't know if this is related to the problem or not, but I am growing very frustrated by this.

Any help or information would be appreciated!
Fusionxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
Fusionxtreme

My issue is fixed, this can be closed.
Advert
Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
That was quick. Welcome to MobileRead, Fusionxtreme.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #4
Fusionxtreme

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah it seems very quick looking at the post times, but I was working at the problem for a few hours prior to posting here, so it was more like 3 hours. Though I suppose it's much better than a few days!