Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #1
Taswulf
Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bauhn Amid 972XS tablet
G'day from Oz

Hi everyone,
Real name is Paul, 58 year old male from Tasmania the Island State in Australia.
I've always been an avid book reader until I was diagnosed with Bi-Polar depression over 4 Years ago. I found I was unable to focus and absorb all the information a book threw at me.
I was interested in ereaders from the technological aspect and had some Christmas gift cash left over. There was an ad. in a January computer magazine for a 7" screen ereader for $99.00 and I thought it was worth an experiment as the Tasmanian State Library had just introduced an ebook service. I love it...I've read 12 books since January and have already downloaded a few classics from this sites database.
I've been married for 36 years and have two beautiful Samoyeds. Just taken early retirement and looking forward to more reading.
Hope I can contribute to this forum with a different viewpoint from Downunder.
Taswulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Hi Taswulf and welcome to MobileRead.

Good to see you are making use of the wonderful resources MR provides already.

What makes you so different from all the other Downunderies in here?

I have lots of 'lations in Taswegia.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2011, 04:14 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote