Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #16
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
My partner deleted the Star Trek graphic novel from her Arc before realising I would want to read it; is that re-downloadable? I'm guessing no, as it was tied to the device rather than to her account. I actually think I might have already bought it and it's in my TBR list anyway, though, but I'm just curious in case I'm wrong about that.
Search for it in the store. It should say download instead of buy.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote