Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
How to enable multitasking gestures in iOS 4.3

I looked and didnt notice it posted but here is how to enable the neat 4 and 5 finger gestured on the iPad... Did it last night and they are pretty neat. I had read about them a while back but for some reason apple took them out of the final version...

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/14/h...es-in-ios-4-3/
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Wonder if these will work on an iPhone/iPodTouch? Assuming that you have enough gesturing room for 4 or more fingers...
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I only tried it on my iPad and it works well...
Old 03-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650
No idea why they removed the multi-touch gestures from ios4.3... it's all i was waiting for!
digital_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 AM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard

I dont know either but now that I have them enabled I love them!
Advert
Old 03-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I can't be bothered going the developer route just to get the features... hopefully there will be a 4.3.1 soon
Old 03-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #7
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Just updated my iPT to 4.3 and verified it as a 'development' device with XCode. But there's no Setting for enabling multitouch gestures. So it must be an iPad only thing.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #8
digital_steve
Muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Just updated my iPT to 4.3 and verified it as a 'development' device with XCode. But there's no Setting for enabling multitouch gestures. So it must be an iPad only thing.
Yeah, it is