Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #31
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
You know its preety amazing all the nifty things we do for our toys. Lol Its nice to see some creativity and its preety amazing the results eh.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #32
Joywalker
Enthusiast
Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Joywalker has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stef70 View Post
I made my cover using a hard-cover book found in a second-hand store and a few pieces of wood for a total cost of less than $8 (and about 30m of work + 1h to find the book in the store).

http://www.chauveau-central.net/pub/...dMadeCover.jpg
Oooooo very nice!
Joywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #33
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
All you people have great ideas and did wonderful jobs - I especially like the book that conceals the book... Wonder if one day we'll take a damaged Kobo and put a paper book inside of it - lol!

I just want to say for my part that I simply took a dvd cover, cut out the parts that could "hurt" my Kobo and that's what I use + an elastic to make sure the box doesn't open. I just wanted to feel like the hobo-Kobo... I'm not a rich guy and wanted my Kobo to reflect my social status... :-)

Will work for ebooks...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote