Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
BobES
BobES began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unwanted headers in conversion

Can anyone assist? I have converted two RTF book files to EPUB on Calibre - but for some reason it is showing 'Hewlett Packard' as a header on every page. My desktop is an HP but I have no interest in advertising it.

I have deleted the header and footer in the RTF files - but it's still there.

How can I get in to remove it?

Last edited by BobES; 06-07-2011 at 09:50 AM.
BobES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
By using the search & replace feature. At least, that should do the trick.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert