Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Constant Reader
Constant Reader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Hi....new Kindle 2 owner here

I've had my Kindle 2 for almost a month, I'm loving it.
I'm a huge Stephen King fan, explains my screen name. Looking forward to reading tips on how to get the most out of my Kindle.
Constant Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Constant Reader
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hello constant reader and welcome MobileRead. You will find loads of advice over in the Kindle section.

I like Stephen King as well. Do you have a favourite?
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Whereabouts in Florida are you? I've noticed several new members lately who give FL as their location. For about 10 yrs, we had a plush timeshare in Ft. Lauderdale, then we got tired of it and donated it to charity. Since then, we've been spending time in fleabag hotels in PCB. Now, we recently got an RV and will be trying out the various campgrounds along the panhandle.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Constant Reader and welcome to MobileRead.

A word of warning: This Forum can be as addictive as the Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Constant Reader
Constant Reader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks for the welcomes!
My favorite King books are The Dark Tower series. I can read them over and over.
I live in the Jacksonville area DixieGal. I have a lot of family in the Lauderdale area, I couldn't live there myself.
Constant Reader is offline   Reply With Quote