Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-16-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Webster, Marie D.: Quilts - Their Story and How to Make Them, v.1, 16 July 2008

From 1916 with 89 illustrations. You may wish to have a closer look at some of the illustrations in the HTML at Project Gutenberg: http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/24682
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I made this with BD and not with Mobipocket Creator. As a result, the illustrations are smaller than they could be. If someone looks at this and thinks it would be better with larger illustrations, please let me know. I'd be happy to fix it.
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quilts - Their Story and How to Make Them

What a wonderful historical perspective on quiltmaking. Thanks for downloading this!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Your welcome. Actually, I saw in a post that you're a quilter and it made me wonder if there was something on quilting at Project Gutenberg and there was. I'm just trying to broaden the content of the library here a bit.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I made this with BD and not with Mobipocket Creator. As a result, the illustrations are smaller than they could be. If someone looks at this and thinks it would be better with larger illustrations, please let me know. I'd be happy to fix it.
The pictures seem the right size and even convert well to .imp ebook versions! Any bigger and they would be 'alone' on the page.

Nice (and hefty) ebook! Just what you'd expect from a quilting book...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Your welcome. Actually, I saw in a post that you're a quilter and it made me wonder if there was something on quilting at Project Gutenberg and there was. I'm just trying to broaden the content of the library here a bit.
Most quilt books are 'eye candy' to quilters.......the color pictures wouldn't translate well to the kindle. For that reason I never expected to see anything like this here. Very nice appreciated suprise....and I'm sure Ricky Maveety will agree.....right rm??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, craft, needlework, quilting