Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
paw3pals
Enthusiast
paw3pals doesn't litterpaw3pals doesn't litter

Device: nook tablet
Big Font for Metadata Page Insert?

For many of the inserted metadata pages, the comments are in a huge font much bigger than anywhere else in the book.

Is there a way to control the font size for it?
paw3pals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Edit the comments using the edit metadata dialog. Select all the text and use the remove formatting button.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
paw3pals
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Edit the comments using the edit metadata dialog. Select all the text and use the remove formatting button.
Thanx, that fixed it.

I don't see a way to know if it is needed, so I guess I will have to do this for every book.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:24 AM   #4
icaria
icaria began at the beginning.

Device: none
I am not sure if this is the same thing? Apologise in advance if it's a stupid question.

The font size that come out on the metadata insert page from the comments screen are still quite big in comparison with the rest of the book even after I use the remove format icon in the comments box. Is there somewhere in the preferences to default the font size for the comments when they are produced in that inserted page?

Tks!
icaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
paw3pals
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by icaria View Post
I am not sure if this is the same thing? Apologise in advance if it's a stupid question.

The font size that come out on the metadata insert page from the comments screen are still quite big in comparison with the rest of the book even after I use the remove format icon in the comments box. Is there somewhere in the preferences to default the font size for the comments when they are produced in that inserted page?

Tks!
I would like to know this too, as Remove format does not always work.

---paw3pals ---
Advert