Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #76
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I am a bit confused as the exact developer key and why it might be missing.
Having installed the shared set and everything else working fine.
Am reinstalling the shared keys to be doubly sure.
I have the same issue on my Touch (even after reinstaling the update_k5_ALL_PW_ALL_devcerts_install.bin )
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_04_08T15_40_16+0000.png
Views:	260
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	104054
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #77
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Yeah. That's what I get... hmm.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #78
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
try this one? it worked for me a while back- http://ge.tt/3ZRY9XE/v/51
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #79
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That's the one I bundle in the KUAL-prerequisites though?
Old 04-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #80
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

When I ran kubrick on my touch, I tried to run this kindcalc app and got the same issue. I think this is the most recent keystore(?) so I ran it separately and then the kindcalc app worked. I'm not sure why, I just go with what works for me!
Advert
Old 04-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #81
twobob

Fair enough.

Perhaps I need to update the prerequisites bundle then sigh...
Old 04-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #82
brianinmaine
Evangelist

ya know, I should probably have mentioned it before - sorry. I thought ixtabs jbpatch installed the certs also? Maybe I had an old version of that from before.. I should really try to log the stuff I do so I can come back to it later... ha,ha,ha, yeah right ...
Old 04-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #83
twobob

Yeah.. possibly. I will do a diff but I am pretty certain that is the EXACT file I/we bundle
Old 04-09-2013, 02:56 AM   #84
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
try this one? it worked for me a while back- http://ge.tt/3ZRY9XE/v/51
still gives the same error.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:51 AM   #85
twobob

It IS the one I bundle. One solution is (now) to rebuild with THAT key
Old 04-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #86
brianinmaine
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
still gives the same error.
is the pem file installed? maybe try ssh'ing in and "ls -al /etc/uks/" and look for "pubdevkey01.pem"?? Maybe the install didn't work right?

I have pubdevkey01.pem, pubprodkey01.pem and pubprodkey02.pem on mine. Here is a link to the pem file: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203971

I believe that is all the install does? copy that file to the correct place in rw mode?

Good luck!
Old 04-10-2013, 12:38 AM   #87
twobob

yup...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Selection_425.png
Views:	235
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	104149  
Old 04-10-2013, 02:24 AM   #88
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
is the pem file installed? maybe try ssh'ing in and "ls -al /etc/uks/" and look for "pubdevkey01.pem"?? Maybe the install didn't work right?
they seem to be installed.
BTW I can use "other" apps (Chinese chess, kual, jbpatch)

Name:	2013-04-10 09.18.08.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	786.4 KB
ID:	104150
Old 04-10-2013, 05:44 AM   #89
brianinmaine
Evangelist

hmmm - maybe recopy over the azw file .. again?? just can't imagine what else. sorry - it is a pretty cool app!
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=65
Old 04-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #90
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
On my Paperwhite I'm using version 1.0 of KindCalc, at least according to the popup when you hold your finger on it. In case that makes any difference.
Just downloaded and tried 1.01, no problems.

Last edited by Akirainblack; 04-10-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Updated information
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindlets