Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #16
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh18 View Post
Yifan Lu's simple_usbnet_1.1 seems to work. Though I cant trigger it via the ;un commands (or can I?) , if I ssh in and run /usr/local/bin/usbnetwork.sh , that moves the usb port to an ethernet interface.

But, like you mentioned.. how do i trigger this script file on each boot ?

Also, if I were to change root (both diag/main as well as ssh over wifi) AND framework's passwords, does that break something..???
We could (VERY CAREFULLY, to prevent bricking) add a startup script to check for a special file (perhaps /mnt/us/ENABLE_USBNET), and if found it could call /usr/local/bin/usbnetwork.sh. I will try this...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote