Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-26-2023, 06:32 AM   #16
cedb
cedb began at the beginning.

Device: CLARA KOBO N249
Good morning. I have a KOBO CLARA N249 and I think my SD card is corrupt. Indeed, the reader is blocked displays three points at startup.I'm looking for the firmware to put a new SD card but I can't find the download link. Could you help me ? Thanks
cedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 12:37 PM   #17
sentrek
sentrek began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N705 Mini
I would like the firmware sd card image for a Kobo N705 Mini

Thank you
sentrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2023, 02:39 PM   #18
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 06:50 PM   #19
yhwh000
yhwh000 began at the beginning.

Device: Libra2
Hi Ca I get libra2 sd image file?

Hi

I am using libra 2.
But today some alert appear while I am reading book (in koreader) and no touch response.

So I try to reset.(factory resetage button plus power button)

But not solved.

Is there anyone to give libra2 sd image file for this situation?
yhwh000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 08:24 PM   #20
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwh000 View Post
Hi

I am using libra 2.
But today some alert appear while I am reading book (in koreader) and no touch response.

So I try to reset.(factory resetage button plus power button)

But not solved.

Is there anyone to give libra2 sd image file for this situation?

You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Advert
Old 08-27-2023, 05:13 AM   #21
yhwh000
yhwh000 began at the beginning.

Device: Libra2
Could I receive libra2 sd image file?

Hi!

My PMs are granted now.^^
Can I receive libra2 sd image file?

Thanks.^^
yhwh000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 12:44 PM   #22
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-27-2023, 12:51 PM   #23
nari
nari began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Hello, I stuck on restart screen I need to Kobo N249 Clara HD image.
nari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 12:56 PM   #24
kilometr
kilometr began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2
I would like the firmware sd card image for a Kobo N236 Aura Edition 2 V2

Thank you
kilometr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 02:36 PM   #25
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nari View Post
Hello, I stuck on restart screen I need to Kobo N249 Clara HD image.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Old 08-27-2023, 05:18 PM   #26
nari
nari began at the beginning.

PM

Quote:

I think, I did thank you for help
nari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 08:44 PM   #27
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@nari: PM sent
Old 08-28-2023, 08:23 AM   #28
sweetman
sweetman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Due to the proliferation of threads asking for Kobo firmware images, I've decided to have this thread as a dedicated thread for firmware requests.

When making a request, please specify the make and model number of your Kobo ereader. I.e. if you want a firmware image for a Kobo Clara 2e, please mention N506 and Clara 2E in the message. This will help to ensure that you get the correct image.

Sample would be:

I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD.
Hello all,
is there a way to get the Kobo N514 Aura (first edition) firmware?
TIA
tony
sweetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 07:16 PM   #29
Ohekant
Ohekant began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi!

My Kobo Glo is showing a flashing segmented line in the middle of the screen after failing an update, with its green led flashing constantly, I haven't been able to reset it, the power button doesn't respond even if I hold it for 20+ seconds.

Could you please send me the firmware image of the Kobo Glo N613? I want to attempt a clean install on the SD, but the Kobo should be completely off before removing the SD right? Would it be okay if I just disconnect the battery to turn it off? or should I wait for the battery to drain?

I would greatly appreciate any advice, Thanks!
Ohekant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:08 PM   #30
adib
adib began at the beginning.

I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD + instructions. thanks.
adib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests