Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-09-2019, 10:37 PM   #1
Squidcycle
Squidcycle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Paperwhite Not Functioning

Hello found this community while browsing online and decided to make a post when my own Kindle started to have an issue. Basically, my Kindle Paperwhite suddenly lost all functionality. The screen is now frozen and I have tried holding the power button for 40 seconds and charging it overnight (the light remains orange), but nothing seems to work, so now I ask you all to please help me.
Squidcycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:17 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Try a different cable when charging. Also use a wall charger not PC.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2019, 05:58 PM   #3
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2

If the charger light is still orange, it's not charging properly. Try Barbara's idea and use a wall charger.

Saw this was your first post, so decided to welcome you here!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help needed