Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-12-2022, 11:26 AM   #256
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by beedaddy View Post
Well I do see some funny hyphen results, as mentioned some posts before. I added the two missing lines and think that it is better now. But as I said, I'm not an expert and I was hoping that someone could say more about it.
OK, I'll produce a beta for you to test.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 05:05 PM   #257
nem_mil
nem_mil began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Onyx Boox Note, Onyx Boox Nova Air
@JSWolf

Here is the file with the hyphenation dictionaries. I hope it works. Thanks a lot.
Attached Files
File Type: zip hyphen dicts SRBSCR.zip (23.8 KB, 180 views)
nem_mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2023, 03:26 PM   #258
bingate
bingate began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Thank you for sharing this! I was about to bite the bullet and switch back to epubs but this made my kepubs look so much better.
bingate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 04:51 PM   #259
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingate View Post
Thank you for sharing this! I was about to bite the bullet and switch back to epubs but this made my kepubs look so much better.
Your welcome!
Old 03-16-2024, 03:29 PM   #260
takfarinas
takfarinas began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h2o libra
hi
i am looking for a German arabic dictionary for Kobo , I found one her but its too poor.
Thanks a lot
takfarinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2024, 08:19 PM   #261
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by takfarinas View Post
hi
i am looking for a German arabic dictionary for Kobo , I found one her but its too poor.
Thanks a lot
What exactly is a German arabic dictionary? I've never heard of such.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:50 PM   #262
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
It would seem to be the equivalent to any two language dictionary? English-French, German-Spanish, French-Italian for example.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:00 PM   #263
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
It would seem to be the equivalent to any two language dictionary? English-French, German-Spanish, French-Italian for example.
Thanks. That helps.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:01 PM   #264
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by takfarinas View Post
hi
Thanks a lot
This is the wrong thread for a German Aribic dictionary as this thread is just for hyphenation dictionaries and not for regular dictionaries or ones that go from one language to another. You will have to look elsewhere for what you want.