Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-11-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
hknight
hknight began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905
Question Hello! and please help!!

I came to the forum hoping to find advice concerning my Kobo Touch. I hope that I can get some help!!

I was loading some books via the desktop app, then disconnected it and found an error message saying device was full (totally not true), then suddenly the screen went black and has been that way for hours with a tiny code in the corner reading

^[[1˜_

I've tried to do various resets but it stays unresponsive. Only the power light continuously flashes blue, then solid green when i try and charge it.

I would be so greatful for any help as I just loaded the final book in the Wool trilogy!!!

Thanks!!
hknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:59 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi hknight and welcome to MobileRead.

This is the Intro section where you should tell us a bit about yourself and what you like to read. And you should post your question in our Kobo section where you should get a quick answer
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Why not take the time to give us a courteous introduction to yourself? That's what this forum is for.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black screen, help needed, kobo touch