Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #61
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Oh that's excellent news!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #62
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
an air mattress, TV and a stool! then it is my rifles, clothes and jewlery... and the critters of course! !
What an intriguing lady!! Rifles comes before clothes and jewelry!

And how on earth did you manage to already spend $1100 on food and supplies? They must be a really needy bunch.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #63
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
of course the rifles come first!!! (You should really check out the pictures!)

that money was spent over a month and a half... TP, laundry soap, dish soap, spices, oil, meat... seriously, there were canned chilie beans and mac and cheese in the cupboard!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #64
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ahhh. Well, take some/most of the spices etc with you. THEY won't know what to do with them!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #65
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Doing so right now. Coool-o, girl!! I'm just now doing some hand sewing and stuff, and getting back into my RevWar re-enacting which I haven't done in ten years. Looking forward to wood smoke, white tents, and corsetry!

P.S. Those look like blood stains on your Kindle! tee-hee!
Advert
Old 04-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #66
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Ahhh. Well, take some/most of the spices etc with you. THEY won't know what to do with them!
Seconded!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #67
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

ab-so-fugginglootly about the spices!!!!

ack bloodstains! haha! decalgirl would be sad to hear that I think! time to change to the lillies skin I have I think!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #68
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Doing so right now. Coool-o, girl!! I'm just now doing some hand sewing and stuff, and getting back into my RevWar re-enacting which I haven't done in ten years. Looking forward to wood smoke, white tents, and corsetry!

P.S. Those look like blood stains on your Kindle! tee-hee!
yAy! someone who understands!!!!

ahhhhhh! the smell of gunpowder in the morning!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #69
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
I had a peek - I love the send-off you gave your uncle
Old 04-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #70
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I had a peek - I love the send-off you gave your uncle
it was very wonderful. there were over 500 people at the memorial. we had to move it out of the Funeral Home into a nearby Elks club there was standing room only when all was said and done.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #71
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

So, what's the news today on your proposed move? Or is it now a "past move"?
Old 04-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #72
krisk
Wizard

it's done!!!! yAy!

sooooo very nice! and quiet! w00t! my place in Washington is pretty rural, I cannot see any neighbors, rarely hear traffic, I hear the foghorns from the sound more than anything else, well the occasional hog opening up full boar, but other than that nothing. the place I just moved out of, while being relatively rural was off of an incredibly busy road that was kind of a bypass between 2 major highways. also a lot of people in the immediate area had chickens, and at least 2 of the local roosters had 0230 and dawn very mixed up. I heard NOTHING last night except the occasional night bird and the heat kick on once. the first vehicle noise I heard was about 0530 and even that was fairly faint. what a nice change!
Old 04-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #73
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

That's great Kris!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #74
krisk
Wizard

w00t w00t w00t! I rarely take a lunch hour but I did today as I needed to pick up a prescription. I also stumbled upon a high end consignment store!!!! yee-haw! about $600 worth of clothes for $125!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #75
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Ooooo- take me with you!!