Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
LadyLou
Enthusiast
LadyLou doesn't litterLadyLou doesn't litter

Device: Sony Touch
Printing Library?

Hi

Is there a way of printing direct from my library.

I want to print a definative list of each Author with Book Title/Series info.

This is to be used as a reference as to what books are missing from my collections.

I have tried copy/paste to word without success, from within Calibre.
LadyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLou View Post
Hi

Is there a way of printing direct from my library.

I want to print a definative list of each Author with Book Title/Series info.

This is to be used as a reference as to what books are missing from my collections.

I have tried copy/paste to word without success, from within Calibre.
You can use the Catalog feature, exporting a list in CSV.

Click the down arrow next to the 'Convert books' icon, then 'Create catalog ...', and choose CSV for a text file you can import into Excel.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2010, 05:31 AM   #3
LadyLou
Enthusiast
LadyLou doesn't litterLadyLou doesn't litter

Device: Sony Touch
Many thanks, although I have had Excel for years now, never used it until now - it works a treat although something very strange appeared in the printout.

On several titles misc. info appeared in the format files instead of the actual formats, checked in Library and correct info is there, so although not that important a strange thing nevertheless.

Thanks again.
LadyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Please post a sample of what you observed so I can fix it.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote