Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > EPUBReader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #91
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmark View Post
Notification now coming in via Firefox of new versions of EPUBReader.

I just updated to version 1.1.1.

Thanks.
Welcome ! Yes, I'm very happy about that, because my addon is now reviewed by the Mozilla guys and is not longer in experimental status . The result is, that now updates are automatically installed (if you agree).
Old 11-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #92
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
You really need to add ability to change background color and text size as black on white is not the most comfortable to read for a long period of reading

A script like this would in the Contents bar that could change page background and text size would be a good Idea. I just copied pasted the source from somewhere
but I think you would get what I mean.

Quote:
Color:
<a href="javascript:BGColor('white')"> -1-</a>

<a href="javascript:BGColor('lightgrey')"> -2-</a>
<a href="javascript:BGColor('silver')"> -3-</a>
<a href="javascript:BGColor('beige')"> -4-</a>
<a href="javascript:BGColor('antiquewhite')"> -5-</a>
<a href="javascript:BGColor('navajowhite')"> -6-</a>
<a href="javascript:BGColor('wheat')"> -7-</a>

<a href="javascript:BGColor('burlywood')"> -8-</a>
<a href="javascript:BGColor('tan')"> -9-</a>

Text Size:
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('10')">10</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('11')">11</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('12')">12</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('13')">13</a>--

<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('14')">14</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('15')">15</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('16')">16</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('17')">17</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('18')">18</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('19')">19</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('20')">20</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('21')">21</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('22')">22</a>--

<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('23')">23</a>--
<a href="#" onclick="ChSize('24')">24</a>
Advert
Old 11-16-2009, 04:50 AM   #93
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
You really need to add ability to change background color and text size as black on white is not the most comfortable to read for a long period of reading

A script like this would in the Contents bar that could change page background and text size would be a good Idea. I just copied pasted the source from somewhere
but I think you would get what I mean.
Thanks for your feedback! I'm already working on a new version where color and font-size will be changeable .
Old 11-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #94
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I am happy to announce that we have created a dedicated section for the EPUBReader add-on. To make navigating easy, please consider starting new threads in this section for new topics and bug reports.

Cheers!
Alex
Old 11-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #95
kenmark
Addict
kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kenmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I am happy to announce that we have created a dedicated section for the EPUBReader add-on. To make navigating easy, please consider starting new threads in this section for new topics and bug reports.

Cheers!
Alex
Thanks Alex and Mike, is the icon available for use, or is this a generic icon?

EPUBReader
Advert
Old 11-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #96
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader

Quote:

Cheers!
Alex
Thanks very much !
Old 11-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #97
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader

Quote:

EPUBReader
Thanks to Alex . The icon is available for use.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #98
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Cool will update as soon as I get the chance.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #99
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
EPUBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Quote:
Cool will update as soon as I get the chance.
Thanks for finding the time Alex. That gaping void is now full.

WDE

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 11-26-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #100
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Thanks for finding the time Alex. That gaping void is now full.

WDE
And thanks for your patience. I meant to do it earlier, but things in real life were getting in the way.
Closed Thread