Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Remember to donate every now and then

Recently I saw a post about a member who recently donated. It reminded me that although I donated back when I started using Calibre, I had never done so again. Yet, I use Calibre every day and am very grateful for Kovid's incessant work to make this the product that we need it to be. So I went back and donated again. I have rarely seen a product go through over a hundred versions without upgrade fees etc... Show your gratitude by contributing a little money.

So please, five, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five, thirty...whatever you can afford and think that the product development deserves CONTRIBUTE.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote