Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
NAEB web site?

I seem to be having difficulty accessing the NAEB web site. I'm getting an internal server error.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Folks at NAEB: you around?

-tnx,

Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I just tried it. Yep, same problem.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
I remember our hosting service starting some work late this past week. Could be having a negative effect.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:47 PM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Thought they said they would be down this weekend.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The site is still down.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #6
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The site is still down.
Just heard from Jim (Penty)... Yes, there *WERE* complications with the migration! As this is our host provider, we're out of luck until they get it fixed.

Derek
Old 03-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #7
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Yep, my site migration blew up....sigh and they said it would be easy.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #8
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Home page naebllc.com and email is up and running. The store front will take another 24hours for the DNS servers.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #9
penty
Connoisseur

Server migration is complete. If you have any problems or spot any errors please email shop@naebllc.com.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #10
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wasn't sure where to post this question to our friends at NAEB.....this looked like the best place. If this question has been asked and answered previously, my apologizes.

The NAEB web site is currently taking orders for an end-of-March delivery. If I understand how this is to work, there needs to be 100 orders before NAEB then places an order with Bookeen. Assuming that I have that correct, what happens if at the end of March there aren't enough orders?

-many thanks,

Jeff
Old 03-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #11
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
Wasn't sure where to post this question to our friends at NAEB.....this looked like the best place. If this question has been asked and answered previously, my apologizes.

The NAEB web site is currently taking orders for an end-of-March delivery. If I understand how this is to work, there needs to be 100 orders before NAEB then places an order with Bookeen. Assuming that I have that correct, what happens if at the end of March there aren't enough orders?

-many thanks,

Jeff
Well, we can't place OUR order at that time. So please order, Order, ORDER!

Derek
Old 03-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #12
JWLaRue
Addict

So what happens to those who have already ordered? Do we wait until sometime in the (hopefully near) future until there are 100 orders?

-Jeff
Old 03-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #13
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
So what happens to those who have already ordered? Do we wait until sometime in the (hopefully near) future until there are 100 orders?

-Jeff
There's a problem. You see, the way the credit-card processing works, if we can't 'complete' the order process within 30 days, the authorization against your card fails and we'd require you to re-place the order. So we *have* to place our order within the next 20 days in order to make sure we can 'complete' the process within the 30 days.

Derek
Old 03-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #14
JWLaRue
Addict

Gotta love credit card companies, though as a consumer I can see how that would be a good thing.

Let's hope we don't get to that point! (If we do, I assume there's some sort of notification so that I can re-enter my order?)

Oh...is that 30 days from when I placed my order? I placed mine on 2/26. That could create some real interesting timing problems!

-many thanks,

Jeff
Old 03-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #15
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Gotta love credit card companies, though as a consumer I can see how that would be a good thing.

Let's hope we don't get to that point! (If we do, I assume there's some sort of notification so that I can re-enter my order?)

Oh...is that 30 days from when I placed my order? I placed mine on 2/26. That could create some real interesting timing problems!

-many thanks,

Jeff
We're working on it.

Derek