Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
Hotbill
Hotbill began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kobo glo 3.2.1: PDF problems unsolved by Kobo

For me, it's impossible to read PDF in zoom mode. Sides of pages are not visible since the new update. I contacted Kobo and did the reset like they said. It didn't worked. So they said me they couldn't do anything and all I could do was to reset one more time, stop to the previous update and keep them informed. It works, i can read PDF now but i have to avoid the 3.2.1 release. So, no wifi and no connection to their computer software. Now they say they are working on it.

Pour moi, les pdf ne peuvent plus être lus en mode zoomés. Il manque le bord des pages sur quelques centimètres. Après avoir contacté Kobo et fait le reset comme ils me l'ont dit (j'ai essayé 3 fois), ils m'ont dit qu'ils ne pouvaient rien y faire et qu'il fallait ne pas installer la dernière mise à jour si je voulais continuer à lire mes pdf et de les tenir au courant si ça marchait (ce qui est le cas). Maintenant ils disent travailler dessus... Sauf que je ne peux plus me connecter au wifi ou au logiciel car les mises à jour se font toutes seules.
Hotbill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3.2.1, kobo glo, update problems