Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-25-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
tario
tario began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo Aura H2O Series info not showing up

Hi,

after searching the forum here for a while I surely must have missed something and would be glad if someone can point me in the right direction.

My Aura h2o is working fine and I can sync books and even the collections for series are automatically created. What doesn't work when I send a book to the device is that the Series information is showing up "Set Series information" is checked in the kobotouch device plugin.

Strange enough if I do a sort of the collections with "Kobo utilities plugin" the information shows up.

Metadata management is setup to automatic and I have a plugboard for epub/kobotouch with {series_index:0>2s|| - }{title} into the title.

I also tried the kobotouch extended plugin with the same result.
tario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Have you connected the device for a second time? The series info gets added on the connection AFTER the one that transferred the books (series info can't be added until the books are in the Kobo database, and they don't appear in the database until the device has been disconnected).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2015, 11:08 AM   #3
tario
tario began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Thank you!

That's it exactly.
tario is offline   Reply With Quote