Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #1006
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

I wish I could get rid of this bronchitis or whatever the hell it is.

granted : but you know have to wipe up all that gunge off of the windows and next time use a tissue !

i wish : for peace, tranquility and lots of money for everybody ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #1007
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
granted : but you know have to wipe up all that gunge off of the windows and next time use a tissue !

i wish : for peace, tranquility and lots of money for everybody ....
Granted, peace, tranquility and lots of money for everyone but you. And since you are now a poor, unruly and violent guy, everyone else pool their money together to blast you off into space!

I wish I could have some B&J Cookie Dough Icecream!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #1008
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Granted, peace, tranquility and lots of money for everyone but you. And since you are now a poor, unruly and violent guy, everyone else pool their money together to blast you off into space!

Granted. For us talking dogs, we can have B&J Cookie Dough Icecream everyday as well as chocolate, bacon, doughnuts, etc. What? You say you really AREN'T a talking dog? You're just FAKING IT?!?! Sorry. Can't have any now or ever again.

I wish I could find just a little (okay, a lot) more energy to get my butt out of this chair and head to work with a smile on my face.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #1009
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I wish I could find just a little (okay, a lot) more energy to get my butt out of this chair and head to work with a smile on my face.
Granted: You get to work with a huge smile on your face, but you find that you can't sit down.

I wish I could have a lie in without the kids waking me up!
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #1010
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOPah View Post
Granted: You get to work with a huge smile on your face, but you find that you can't sit down.

I wish I could have a lie in without the kids waking me up!
Granted. They are Veeerrrry quiet!

I wish that it was the weekend and I was sailing.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #1011
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted. They are Veeerrrry quiet!

I wish that it was the weekend and I was sailing.
Granted, but your sails rip and you are required to wear the Deluxe Silver Abba Costume to catch the wind, with the requisite life jacket.
I wish I had more coffee.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #1012
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Granted, but your sails rip and you are required to wear the Deluxe Silver Abba Costume to catch the wind, with the requisite life jacket.
I wish I had more coffee.
Granted, with a solid *KER-THWUNK* 2 tons of coffee beans are dropped on your house from orbit.

I wish it would stop raining since before I have to leave work in an hour.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #1013
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Granted, with a solid *KER-THWUNK* 2 tons of coffee beans are dropped on your house from orbit.

I wish it would stop raining since before I have to leave work in an hour.
Granted - it stops raining, but starts again as soon as you leave.

I wish to be back home - Antarctica is too freaking cold.
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #1014
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Granted - it stops raining, but starts again as soon as you leave.

I wish to be back home - Antarctica is too freaking cold.
Granted, to bad your home was moved to the Arctic during your absence.

I wish I hadn't forgotten my umbrella this morning since the rain wont stop.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #1015
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
I wish I hadn't forgotten my umbrella this morning since the rain wont stop.
If you had brought your umbrella it would not have rained.

BOb

(was I supposed to start this post with "granted"?)
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:54 AM   #1016
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
If you had brought your umbrella it would not have rained.

BOb

(was I supposed to start this post with "granted"?)
Granted.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #1017
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Eh ! WHAT ! - OUCH - no more choccie fer thee .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Granted.
you are the now proud recipient of the latest government non-refundable payment to research the incidence of trebuchant use amongst MR members.

I wish : It was everyday today ....
Old 08-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #1018
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Granted: It is everyday today - starting with Monday and you have work to go to. It is going to be a looooooooooooong long day!

I wish I was healthier
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #1019
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOPah View Post

I wish I was healthier
Granted: your health and temper is now so brilliant that you work all day and night, non stop for the next 3 years and generously without pay .....

I wish someone would swat this fly ...
Old 08-19-2009, 10:46 AM   #1020
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Granted: your health and temper is now so brilliant that you work all day and night, non stop for the next 3 years and generously without pay .....

I wish someone would swat this fly ...
Granted, I swat the fly for you and leave. Too bad all of his relatives shows up for the funeral.

I wish it was pizza for dinner tonight.

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness