Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
We Interrupt This Program (Free) Pretty Good eBook

Since people are enjoying Lights Out so much I thought I would post a new one. Again this is not my book and I am not affiliated with the anyone regarding this book. Its called 'We Interrupt This Program'. Its similar to Lights Out but doesn't draw you in as much and ends kinda of fast. Its less action oriented as well in comparison to Lights Out. It definitely has a different style to it but I completely enjoyed it.

It was a self published txt or word document. I have converted it to epub and given it a proper Table of Contents (though the TOC is a bit odd lol it works just fine). Ive added a generic cover since it didn't have one.

Anyway...enjoy.

See this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74635

Last edited by Guns4Hire; 02-21-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

At one time I thought I had tracked the author's name down. But I was incorrect, so the author is still unknown.

Last edited by Guns4Hire; 02-21-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Advert
Old 01-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

For some reason I keep getting requests to email this to people. Not sure why when there is a link in the first post lol. Maybe some people don't realize the link in the first post is to the book. So thought I would explain it.

Click the link and you will download We Interrupt This Program in epub format with a TOC.