Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-16-2010, 01:15 AM   #1
jolfc
Enthusiast
jolfc began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow light
Exclamation help adobe digital editions

this may have been asked elsewhere but i cant find it.when i have adobe digital editions installed my laptop will not do a security scan properly shuts down and windows does a system repair and removes adobe digital editions then the scan works fine.i need adobe digital for my prs505 anyone got any idea why this is happening i would be grateful for any help.thank you.
jolfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I've moved this thread away from the developer's section to the main Sony area. This is because it isn't a developer issue.

Have you added ADE to the list of software approved by your firewall and antivirus, jolfc? That might help.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert