Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Amazon Gift Certificates

I apologize ahead of time if this sounds spammy.

I wanted to let you guys know of a pretty cool program. You use their page as a search engine (which is powered by google and I think ask.com), and you win "swagbucks," which in turn buys you prizes, one of them including Amazon gift certificates. It's called swagbucks.com, and I've been using it for a while to earn Starbucks gift certificates. It takes me about a month (you can only win once a day, and I forget often to use it) to earn a $5 Starbucks GC (which is 50 swagbucks, whereas a $5 amazon GC is 45). It isn't a lot, but it is easy and works well.

If you use this link, I get credit for it (if you don't want me to, just go to swagbucks.com):
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=121492

You can also earn other ways (shopping through their vendors, etc). Thought you Kindlers might like it
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Selfishly bumnping this with all of the Kindle hype right now..

I see a few people signed up Thanks! I put the toolbar on my home computer so I remember to use their search engine, I like it.
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Signed up for it as well, using your link.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
Signed up for it as well, using your link.
Thanks! I hope you like it.