Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-30-2007, 10:45 PM   #1
ambertape
Enthusiast
ambertape began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Has anyone converted pdf files in PDFCreator

The Sony reader requires that a pdf file must be converted into a 3.47 X 4.54 height and the size of the font be 7 pts or maybe 8 pt.
Please list for me the procedure of opening a standard pdf file and setting the parameters correctly. I went into properties of PDFCreator and selected Sony. I am assuming that by selecting Sony all the correct parameters will be set up. Am I right ? I would like to open up a regular pdf file, see it on the screen, save it in the Sony format so I can read it on my Ereader by Sony.

Please help me do this by listing the steps I should do. I don't see any way to open a pdf file. I don't know if this other program might be causing a problem but I am using foxit reader as a plain reader.
ambertape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I know nothing about PDFCreator, but if you want to have a go at reading PDF on your 500, try pdflrf.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=pdflrf
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert