Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
nukito
Enthusiast
nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: non yet
japanese - english dictionary

hello guys I'm new here and I want to buy my first E-reader.
I am looking one with the ability to translate Japanese to English by tapping it.

after looking in the internet I saw that there is a way to use European dictionaries but what about Japanese ones?

is it possible or is the only way to use Japanese -English dic is to buy the Sony PRS-T1 which as I understand comes with Japanese-English built in dic.

thank you!
nukito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:52 AM   #2
totsubo
totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I know this is a slightly old pots but ....

There isn't a built-in Japanese/English dictionary to use with the Kindle Paperwhite, specifically I couldn't find one that could be used as the default for automatic word lookups.

That being said I went and created one myself and published it on Amazon.

If you are interested the ASBN for it is B00AKIUDAY

You can find it here:

www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00AKIUDAY/
www.amazon.com/dp/B00AKIUDAY/

If it is not available in your country feel free to send me a private email/message and I will see if I can get it published in your country.
totsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert