Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #16
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
My local Source store (Canada) was advertising it as a Black Friday deal but they were all out when I went to get one. Luckily they were able to order it from another branch for me at the $99 plus tax price. ($112 Loonies) Thought I'd miss out altogether because of a late paycheck, thankfully I got an early birthday present. :-)

Now to decide on a plain cover or a sleep cover, not a clue what would be best in that regard.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:08 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
My local Source store (Canada) was advertising it as a Black Friday deal but they were all out when I went to get one. Luckily they were able to order it from another branch for me at the $99 plus tax price. ($112 Loonies) Thought I'd miss out altogether because of a late paycheck, thankfully I got an early birthday present. :-)

Now to decide on a plain cover or a sleep cover, not a clue what would be best in that regard.
You should have gotten a free sleepcover with the Aura for the $99. That's what Chapters was offering. In fact, they still are right now. No idea when it ends.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/black-...ahome-sb4%3aB4
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2014, 09:17 PM   #18
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Nope, that offer was not available at The Source, just the reader itself for $99. And I was surprised they were matching the price offered by Kobo, etc. since as far as I know Walmart (Canada) didn't. They still wanted $139 (plus tax) there last I looked.

CORRECTION: Walmart Canada is now offering the Kobo Aura at $99. Just checked the site & found it. Funny it wasn't in the paper flyer. And had I gone there first I could have had it without having to wait maybe another week for The Source to deliver. Still no free sleep cover offer with purchase, though. Oh well ...

Last edited by Byrdie; 11-30-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 11:28 PM   #19
Joeldmtl
Connoisseur
Joeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You should have gotten a free sleepcover with the Aura for the $99. That's what Chapters was offering. In fact, they still are right now. No idea when it ends.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/black-...ahome-sb4%3aB4

Chapters has them, until tomorrow, for $99 with a sleep cover.

I just bought one tonight at Best Buy $99 including sleep cover. I think BestBuy's sale goes until December 4th.

Futureshop is selling them for $99 too, but their website doesn't mention that the cover is included.
Joeldmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #20
miztiik
Enthusiast
miztiik began at the beginning.

Device: Yet to decide on one - My reason to join here
Chapters - sale is over
Bestbuy - Offer still there (according to links in google) but no mention of cover
Same with Futureshop, offer there till 4th but no mention of cover
miztiik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert