Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Bargain-Kindle-Blood Is Red-Scott Sigler

Today through the 22nd New York Times Bestselling author Scott Sigler is releasing his short story collection Blood is Red at Amazon for
.99 After that it will go up to $2.99 and be on all carriers. He is rushing the amazon charts for this release.

Feature 7 previuosly podcasted stories and one new one.

You wont be disappointed.

Id post a link but Im on my Android just wanted to get this one up there.

Last edited by jhempel24; 05-08-2011 at 09:17 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/BLOOD-IS-RED-e...4866547&sr=1-1

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks! Appreciate the help there!
Old 05-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard

The rush made this hit #1 on Amazon in Horror, Short Stories AND Genre Fiction, in BOTH eBook AND Literature+Fiction.

#80 OVERALL on Amazon for it's first day!

Did I mention that he gave all these stories away free as a podcast, and STILL can do this?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #5
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Good deal. I saw this in my recommendations and thought it was just 1 story so I wasn't impressed with the price.

Thanks for posting!
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #6
jhempel24
Wizard

Nope, as the description states on Amazon 8 short stories....I've heard them all except Hunter Hunterson and Sons, and I think Iowa Typhoon is my favorite.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #7
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I haven't heard any of his podcasts but I read Infected and really enjoyed that.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:57 AM   #8
mrsquash
Connoisseur
mrsquash will become famous soon enoughmrsquash will become famous soon enoughmrsquash will become famous soon enoughmrsquash will become famous soon enoughmrsquash will become famous soon enoughmrsquash will become famous soon enough

Device: K4-NT, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
I haven't heard any of his podcasts but I read Infected and really enjoyed that.
Yeah, I thought Infected was great. I also loved its sequel, Contagious. A couple of the best horror/thriller books I've read in the last few years.

Thanks for the tip, jhempel24; I just bought Blood is Red and am looking forward to reading it. I haven't seen any of these stories before.
mrsquash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #9
jhempel24
Wizard

These are great stories....like I said Iowa Typhoon is my favorite, but Snipe is good too...you know, those illicit creatures that you can't find anywhere?

If you are a sports fan I HIGHLY recommend The Rookie and The Starter....very cool books!
Old 05-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
I also loved its sequel, Contagious. A couple of the best horror/thriller books I've read in the last few years.
I have Contagious but haven't read it yet. After finishing Infected I read that there was going to be a third and final book in the series, Pandemic, so I was holding off for that.

Not a sports fan, so I'll pass on those. lol
Old 05-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
I have Contagious but haven't read it yet. After finishing Infected I read that there was going to be a third and final book in the series, Pandemic, so I was holding off for that.

Not a sports fan, so I'll pass on those. lol
You'll be waiting a while. Crown Publishing wants Nocturnal before Pandemic so its not slated for release until late 2012 or 2013 from my understanding.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
NightBird
Wizard

Aw phooey. Thanks.