Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 11:41 AM   #1
LauraM
LauraM began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Can't use promo codes or access sales on the store after moving to France.

Hello, I recently moved to France and I'm no longer able to access any of the sales on the website like the current Black Friday Sale. I click the link and it says not available. I'm also unable to use the promo codes I get from the daily trivia quizzes. Could it be because I am accessing it from a French IP? I lived in Prague before this and had no problems there.

Does anybody have any ideas? I've asked kobo support but as yet they have been unable to help.

Thanks
Laura
LauraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #2
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Two things fro Kobo, first, set you account's address to a US address. Second, get a VPN.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote