Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PC/Tablet
Get from Kindle Cloud Reader or PC?

(I normally get Amazon to deliver to my Kindle. Then I copy the ebook to Calibre's library with the USB cable.)

For one book, I accidentally used the wrong Amazon account that's not attached to my Kindle. So it's in my Cloud Reader. I was curious if I can get it into Calibre from the Cloud Reader?

I also have the Kindle for PC app, but it's connected to my main Amazon account. I doubt the secondary Amazon account can download into the same PC app?

Thanks.
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can always go to your manage my kindle page in your amazon account and download the files from there to your computer.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PC/Tablet
Well, I might try it. I thought it wouldn't work since I use the PC app with my main account.
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote