Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
J.M. Pierce
Author of Failing Test
J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle
Failing Test - Do you remember that kid from highschool?

You know him, but you can't remember his name. He is the one that is always there, in the background, all but invisible to those roaming the hallways. What if he had a secret? What if it was a secret that even he didn't know?

Test Davis has always been a blur to those around him. He's a shadow like a million other kids--not smart enough for the academic team, not beast enough for the football team, not extroverted enough for the drama crowd. In all things Test is just...not, which is why no one ever notices him.

But what happens when someone does notice him--Nicole Paxton, a cheerleader, no less? What happens on the night that Test finds out there's nothing average about him and that a powerful gift has been hidden within, sectretly waiting to be set free and alter his life forever? The question is, will that power save him and those he loves or tear them apart?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! My name is J.M. Pierce and I am the author of Failing Test. I am nearing my two-hundredth sale (paperback and kindle combined) and feel blessed to have had the opportunity to provide people with a release from their everyday world. I have had many positive reviews, as well as the inevitable negative, but invite you to decide for yourself. I make no claims to be the next great anything, but I am confident that if you clear your mind of the everyday and let go of reality as you know it, a new world where anything is possible awaits you.

Thanks and take care all!

J.M. Pierce
http://www.amazon.com/Failing-Test-e...4846535&sr=1-1
J.M. Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to mobileread J.M. - hope it's not a fleeting visit ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
J.M. Pierce
Author of Failing Test
J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.

Thanks Geoff! I'm always looking for ways to connect with others that have the same interests as my own. Take care and see you around the virtual hallways!

J.M.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello, J.M.

You'll find a lot interesting books here - with thousands of free, public domain titles you can download. Indy authors also offer free (or heavily discounted) titles to our Members.

You'll find our Posting Guidelines located at the top of every page.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, JM

We love to welcome new authors and especially those who join in and participate in other areas of our forums.

Is your book available in epub format? We are an international forum of many devices and not everyone owns a Kindle. I believe most devices are able to read the epub format.

PS you can also check the Welcome Authors sticky for additional information for authors and publishers.

Have fun exploring all that MR has to offer and just ask if you have any questions.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
thanks, it looks good! I just got an ipod touch, with the kindle app, so I can now access books like these. I really like smashwords though, where I can choose the format I want best.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #7
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Welcome to Mobileread!

It is disappointing that your book is Kindle only, with DRM. tsk tsk. Hang out for a while, J.M., and you'll soon understand our ways.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #8
lovestoreadalot
Connoisseur
lovestoreadalot began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by lovestoreadalot; 09-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.
lovestoreadalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #9
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Edit: Never mind! Deleted.

Last edited by banjobama; 08-03-2010 at 02:40 AM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:51 AM   #10
J.M. Pierce
Author of Failing Test

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I do intend to get FT up on Smashwords. I'm afraid I'm both challenged technologically and also chronically short on time. I will get there, I promise!

"lovestoreadalot",
Thank you for giving it a chance! I hope that you like it. Take care all and remember, Friday is just a few...ah, who am I kidding? It's a long ways off!

Have a good one!

J.M.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #11
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Really good to have your new company, JM. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
J.M. Pierce
Author of Failing Test

Thank you Neil!
Old 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #13
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I WAS that kid.

Except for the mysterious power and cheerleader thing. Not that I didn't want both of them, they just never came my way.

I'd buy the book but I can't read Kindle format. I suspect there are more of us who can't/won't than there are of us who can/will.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #14
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
I just finished this not too long ago. I had a great time with it! I think you will too, Gracekrispy and lovestoreadalot.

P.S. I'm telling you. "Kick Ass" really does take a page from your book with the invisible high school boy premise.

Last edited by foreverjuly; 08-03-2010 at 03:54 PM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
J.M. Pierce
Author of Failing Test

Thanks Jason! Glen, I am really going to make a point to get it up on Smashwords. That darned time thing keeps getting in my way. Even now I'm sneaking this in from work! (Don't tell the I.T. guy who is probably watching me right now!)

Last edited by J.M. Pierce; 09-23-2010 at 06:44 AM.