Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-22-2015, 09:43 AM   #1
f_coco
f_coco began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad
Smile Hidden status bar in InkPad

Hi all InkPad users!
Is there a way to hide the status bar while reading?
Thanks in advance!
f_coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:52 AM   #2
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_coco View Post
Hi all InkPad users!
Is there a way to hide the status bar while reading?
Thanks in advance!
Here is what I wrote to help@pocketbook-int.com in February:
(...) the pages of the PDF file must stay clear of the area at the bottom of the screen where the page numbers are displayed by the system. I found no way to disable these page numbers, disabling the status bar does not help. This wastes valuable screen space -- PDF files usually have their own pagination, so I do not need additional page numbers to be shown, but with PDF I want to use the whole screen for reading. The way it is, instead of 8 inches I only get 7.5 inches which I can use (...)

And their reply:
The problem you are describing is already known. It might be fixed in one of the upcoming projects.

So, all we can do is hope, though might be fixed in one of the upcoming projects doesn't sound particularly promising.
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2015, 12:33 AM   #3
f_coco
f_coco began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDDL View Post
Here is what I wrote to help@pocketbook-int.com in February:
(...) the pages of the PDF file must stay clear of the area at the bottom of the screen where the page numbers are displayed by the system. I found no way to disable these page numbers, disabling the status bar does not help. This wastes valuable screen space -- PDF files usually have their own pagination, so I do not need additional page numbers to be shown, but with PDF I want to use the whole screen for reading. The way it is, instead of 8 inches I only get 7.5 inches which I can use (...)

And their reply:
The problem you are describing is already known. It might be fixed in one of the upcoming projects.

So, all we can do is hope, though might be fixed in one of the upcoming projects doesn't sound particularly promising.

Thanks for the information.
f_coco is offline   Reply With Quote